Facebook Reset Login Attempts?
How can I reset the login attempts so I can login now. I forgot my password but now that I know it,I try to login and it says that I’ve exceeded the limit.
Most social network platforms limit the number of attempts for a period of time. Usually it is 24hrs. You can try again. If it does not work properly then you contact customer’s care to restate your account. Their answer usually comes within a day or two.
is there anyway i can reset my facebook homepage/get rid of the usernames?
I have a facebook account and my brothers and friends go on facebook from my laptop and i have all these facebook usernames/emails aswell as mine on the facebook login page. Is there anyway i can get rid of them so there isnt any usernames? Or reset facebook so there isnt any? Give me as much advice as u can please!
It would be good to know what browser you use. Internet explorer, firefox, chrome, safari?
They Reset my Facebook Account Password ?
I got a message from facebook stating they have detected suspicious activity on my facebook account and have reset my password as a security precaution.
The e-mail was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
I reset my password about 4 times just to be sure, while I was in Facebook (not through there links)
Here’s the E-mail below:
We have detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have reset your password as a security precaution. It is possible that malicious software was downloaded to your computer or that your password was stolen by a phishing website designed to look like Facebook.
Please carefully follow the steps provided:
1. Run Anti-Virus Software: If your computer has been infected with a virus or with malware, you will need to run anti-virus software to remove these harmful programs and keep your information secure.
For Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/protect/viruses/xp/av.mspxhttp://www.microsoft.com/protect/computer/viruses/default.mspx
For Apple: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2550
2. Reset Password: Be sure that you use a complex string of numbers, letters, and punctuation marks that is at least six characters in length. To reset your password, follow the link below: https://email@example.com&cc=497efe48868bcb&tt=1227017550 (If clicking on the link doesn’t work, try copying and pasting it into your browser.)
3. Never Click Suspicious Links: It is possible that your friends could unwillingly send spam, viruses, or malware through Facebook if their accounts are infected. Do not click this material and do not run any .exe files on your computer without knowing what they are. Also, be sure to use the most current version of your browser as they contain important security warnings and protection features.
4. Log in at Facebook.com: Make sure that when you access the site, you always log in from a legitimate Facebook page with the facebook.com domain. If something looks or feels suspicious, go directly to www.facebook.com to log in.
5. Report Suspicious Activity: Please visit the following pages for further information about Facebook security and information on reporting material: http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=420 and http://www.facebook.com/security Once you have performed all these steps, your account should once again be secure. Please be sure to visit the Facebook Help Center for further information regarding these security issues and let us know if you need assistance.
Facebook Security Team
Now when I try to reply to any messages sent through facebook an error comes up :
Transport error (#404) while retrieving data from endpoint `/ajax/inbox/ajax.php’: Web address does not exist.
Because is a sending email’s machine, doesn’t receive any mails that’s why. Try facebook support.
I cant login my facebook account, what’s happening its just like if im hitting reset. What can i do solve it?
and when im able to loggin it just throws me out almost inmediately!
I had a similar problem when i tried to log in it said my password was invalid. Try clicking “forgot your password” and following the link in you’re e-mail, change your password.
This worked for me hope it helps you!
Password reset request from facebook not received?
I have forgotten my password to login my facebook, so i was try to reset my password and it seems like i will need to wait for an notification email with a link to reset my password from facebook to my yahoo email. Unfortunately i didn’t receive any email from my facebook provider. I had check the spam folder and i can’t find any email there as well.
Anyone experienced this? Any advice ?
I think you need to give them some time, then if you still haven’t receive any,
Also, check that the e-mail you gave them is the one you using now.
I had tried that before, when i couldn’t seem the e-mail, i send again,
3 time and they will lock you out, maybe for a few days. And says that
you playing plank.
Anyway good luck.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers