7 ways to promote your website with a little money – The myth stems largely from the successes of people who have managed to create popular websites without spending a dime on advertising or other paid promotion techniques.
The reality is that most of these successful websites were pioneers on their niche, and thus why they became popular without spending money on advertising. Today the market is crowded and you have thousands of sites and blogs, even for small segments. Accordingly paid promotional techniques are becoming an important factor in any successful marketing strategy.
Here are 7 ways to promote your website or blog with a little money. You can use them to generate raw traffic, improve your search engine rankings, increased visibility into place and so on. Although the initial investment many of these techniques will pay off in the short and medium term. If you expect to make money with your web site there is no reason to believe will not have to spend a little too much, right?
1. AdWords: Google make billions of dollars annually combo AdWords AdSense. Why is it so? Because they work. Adwords is probably the most effective way to generate traffic to your website first. To start you must create an account, add a lot (a lot I mean hundreds if not thousands) of keywords that are related to your website and set the pay-per-click price is $ 0.01. Since then increase the rate of $ 0.01 every week or so until you start to get the desired number of clicks each day. Note that the keywords are listed in the special offer “active search”. Do not worry, it only means that the ads do not appear on the search network (Google search results), but appear in the content network (websites of people that use AdSense).
2. Site-specific AdWords. “Your advertising on this site” if you pay attention to the AdSense units you’ll see that most of them are on the link This feature allows AdWords advertisers to create customized ads that appear only in specific sites. These ads work on CPM (cost per 1000 impressions), as a basis CPC (cost per click), but can produce a good amount of targeted traffic, since you can control where your ad will be displayed and a message. You can get even better results if you use some creativity in designing the ads, click here for examples.
3. Ads StumbleUpon: StumbleUpon is a social bookmarking site of highly innovative enabling users to discover great web sites using a browser toolbar. When the user clicks the “Stumble”, will be delivered a website that people with similar interested rated positively StumbleUpon. The user is also able to give positive and negative results for any Web site they visit on the Internet. It also provides advertising campaigns, called StumbleUpon Ads, where you can deliver your website directly to those “Stumblers”. It costs $ 0.05 per page displayed, but from websites that appear on StumbleUpon usually have a high quality, it is likely that some of this traffic will become paying subscribers.
4. Text Link Ads: if you try to increase your search engine rankings to influence organic traffic you should consider buying Text Link Ads. Despite these text links can also generate direct traffic the biggest benefit is that you have improved your search rankings, especially if the links are placed on reliable and relevant sites. There are several places to buy text links, including specialized companies like Text-Link-Ads and text link brokers or online forums like Digital Point market.
5. Banner Direct Sales: The most successful sites selling banners and sponsorship plans directly. It is usually advertising agreements are built on a weekly or monthly fee, regardless of the number of clicks or impressions you get. Although this feature may be placement of banners is a good value for money, in addition to direct traffic You can also create visibility and brand. Readers website, where you can show a message banner banner link on your site or blog. If you come across that banner or message two or three times, it is very likely that they will get curious and decide to check out what the buzz is all about. Another advantage of banner placements is the fact that people unconsciously think that the author supports the content of this site or product.
6. Sponsored Comments: buying some sponsored reviews is a good way to start a website. They bring back subscribers, traffic and RSS. There are many market studies confirm that the “word of mouth” is the most effective way to capture people’s attention, and this is what you get with sponsored reviews. You can pay a low price (sometimes as low as $ 5 for comment) to get some estimates for small sites or you can focus on the most important players (which can be downloaded from several hundred dollars for a single review) who are authorities in your niche. The best way to buy through the assessment Sponsored Sites SponsoredReviews.com, ReviewMe or PayPerPost.com.
7. Blog Networks: There are several blog networks founded around the principle of exchange of traffic. In practice, you create a blog account and earn credits for surfing other members blogs. Later, you can use the credits to get people to visit your blog, or show your banner across the network. It ‘interesting that most of these blog networks, users can purchase credits for the money, and the price is very affordable. You should be able to receive hundreds of visitors, or to get thousands of banner impressions for less than $ 10.